Commercial property management services
At Homes R Us Realty, our customer’s satisfaction is our highest priority. We work hard to save you money by using qualified vendors, preventative maintenance protocols, and responding rapidly to crises that inevitably arise in property ownership. Homes R Us Realty built a management services infrastructure that allows us quick turnaround time on maintenance issues and crises, so that our clients and and residents come to expect a high degree of professionalism.
Homes R Us Realty provides an experienced staff with a longstanding relationship with community members in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Our commercial management services include:
- Property Management
- Rent Collection/Tenant Invoice
- Monthly Financial Reporting To Building Owners
- Processing And Payment Of Operating Expense
- Negotiation Of Contracts And Contract Renewals With Subcontractors And Vendors
- Negotiation Of All Lease Renewals With Tenants
- Leasing Of Commercial And Office Space
- Comprehensive Financial Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Capital Improvement
- Program Supervision
- Insurance And Real Estate Tax Monitoring
- Building Maintenance, Operations and Repairs
- Electrical Systems (Including Lighting Control Systems)
- Heating/HVAC Systems
- Fire And Life Safety Systems
- Mechanical Systems And Equipment
- Pest Control
- Exterior Maintenance
- Disaster Management
- Building Services
- Bidding Selection of Services And Materials
- Business And Disaster Recovery
- Development And Management Of Preventive Maintenance Program
- Financial Control And Expense Reporting
- Janitorial And Cleaning
- Management And Supervision Of Subcontractors And Subcontracts
- Rules And Regulations Enforcement
- Develop an effective, yet enforceable set of rules for all tenants to abide by within the building complex. Implement a clear and concise procedure to be followed in the event a rule or policy is violated.
- Property Inspections
- Inspections by the Property Manager are performed regularly, in addition to daily maintenance by janitorial personnel. In the event contracting work is taking place, frequent inspections will be made in order to assure that contract specification are being met and site cleanup is done properly.
- Communications With Tenants
- Tenants will be notified of issues pertaining to work at the building, and the proper office personnel to contact with regard to tenant issues.
- Contract Overrides
- We will be happy to work extensively or exclusively with current contractors, and if asked, make suggestions or recommendations to existing contractors